|When asked if the course was informative and applicable to their work...
When asked about the quality of the instructors...
- "Quite a lot of information
related directly to safety of flight issues I use in my work daily."
- "I learned methods and
techniques to improve aircraft accident investigation in my country.
- "As a field investigation
trainer for technicians, I now have a great deal more technical
information to take them to a deeper level of preparedness."
- "I gained a much better view of
how an investigation should be conducted and many things to be aware
- "Learned a great amount to
support investigation of mishap aircraft."
- "The hands-on exercises were
excellent training aids."
- "Although I participate in
highway accidents, a lot of the course material can be related to
- "Hands-on exercise made course
material very practicable."
- "Excellent course with highly
When asked if they enjoyed the course and would recommend it to others...
"It is immediately apparent
that these instructors are among the top in the aviation industry."
- "The NTSB has an impressive
staff. I have been very appreciative of their accessibility and
- "All presenters were tops in
their particular subject of expertise. Very willing to share their
knowledge and answer questions. They were also willing to talk with
students during breaks!"
- "It’s great that the
instructors are investigators with experience in specific fields."
- "Instructors exhibit a
willingness to engage students both during and after class."
- "Quite a diverse group of very
knowledgeable instructors able to effectively get points across to
- "Presenters were incredibly
knowledgeable and well prepared."
- "The instructors have all been
very informative and they all showed impressive expertise."
- "The expectation of the NTSB
staff precedes itself universally and all performed admirably."
- "Definitely! I have already
recommended that members from our flight and risk management
- "I would recommend this course
to my peers, both in government and in the aviation industry."
- "Yes. I learned a lot that
would be helpful in my job!"
- "This course is extremely
important to aircraft accident investigators."
- "Excellent course. Instructors
were exceptional. Great facilities and well-timed breaks."
- "Numerous teams from my
organization are interested in attending, and will do so in the very
- "I would recommend this course
to my colleagues without hesitation."
When asked about the quality and comfort of the training facility...
- "Excellent facility. Good
visibility and sound system. Temperature is just right."
- "Facility is well-suited for
interaction and discussion between students and instructors."
- "Outstanding facility. Very
user friendly for presenters as well as attendees. Access to lab was
effective, useful and appreciated!"
- "NTSB Training Center facility is very
impressive. Positives include layout, stadium seating and
ergonomically designed furniture, etc."
- "Superb. Comfortable, well
designed and run, kept on time, good breaks, no complaints."
- "Acoustics are very good."
- "The room temperature, chairs,
etc. were great!"
- "Several instructors mentioned
how proud they were of the facility. They should be!"
- "Good seating, view,
temperature, support facilities, comfort and appearance."
- "Excellent learning
environment. The best government training facility I have been to."
- "Excellent program! I applaud
the NTSB in their pursuit to improve safety by sharing knowledge and
experience at this beautiful Training Center."
- "Frankly, this is one of the
best training classes I have ever attended. Enjoying it immensely
and learned a lot. The Training Center assembled a great group of
instructors. Have enjoyed them all."
- "A unique and very worthwhile
Back to course