|On the Overall Learning Experience
On the Quality of the Instructors
- "Great agenda, mixture of
examples of NTSB investigations, and text about physiological basis
of human fatigue."
- "Outstanding, most informative
human factors course I have had. It provides the tools to use in
- "I am better prepared to
identify fatigue issues during post-accident debriefings."
- "I have a background in fatigue
research and still felt that I learned things."
- "Great tools to address fatigue
- "I acquired needed information
to use in building better schedules for pilots."
- "I now have the tools I need to
effectively analyze some of the fatigue issues at my airline."
- "Useful in doing long range
planning and safety analysis."
- "Case studies made the theory
- "Most information I've ever
obtained from a two-day course. Very pertinent to my work."
- "The best safety/accident
investigation course I have ever attended."
When Asked If They Would Recommend This Course to Others
- "Extremely knowledgeable,
effective, and well-prepared presenters."
- "The diverse background of the
instructors coupled with the case studies they presented added a
huge value to the training."
- "Great instructors, fantastic
knowledge of subject."
- "Absolutely the best minds in
- "Dynamic and informative, case
studies were useful."
- "Outstanding presentations,
great flow and transitions. A real national resource."
Back to course
- "I work in human performance in
my association, and I will strongly recommend this course to my
colleagues in accident analysis."
- "Any ops/safety person needs to
attend this course, awareness will increase!"
- "Will send the rest of my
- "The course was well balanced
and very informative."
- "I would strongly recommend
this course to others."
- "Many of my colleagues would
benefit greatly from this course and I will recommend that they
- "A must for ops/safety/CRM."